THIS IS A BUSINESS TO BUSINESS WEBSITE. QUICKEN LOANS INC. IS NOT SOLICITING OR TRANSACTING ANY MORTGAGE RELATED BUSINESS DIRECTLY WITH CONSUMERS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
This website is owned and operated by Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward, Detroit, Michigan 48226, which is referred to below as “Quicken Loans” or “we” or “us” or “Company” or “our.”
You agree that:
- you will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
You also agree that you will not use or attempt to use this website for any purpose other than conducting mortgage banking related business with Quicken Loans as a bona fide client of Quicken Loans; you may not use or attempt to use this website or any part of this site for any purpose:
- that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between Quicken Loans and its employees,
- that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property,
- that transmits any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other unsolicited e-mail, unsolicited commercial communications,
- that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses,
- that harvests e-mail addresses from this site,
- that transmits unsolicited e-mail to this site or to anyone whose e-mail address included the domain name under on this website,
- that interferes with our network services;
- that attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services,
- that suggests an express or implied affiliation with Quicken Loans or broker relationship with Quicken Loans(without the express written permission of Quicken Loans),
- that impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person’s ability to access and use this website, and/or
- that uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this website or cause a visit to this website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting mortgage banking related business with Quicken Loans as a bona fide client of Quicken Loans.
- that unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
- that harms minors in any way, including, but not limited to, transmitting or uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- that transmits or uploads pornographic, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable content or images;
- that harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
- that dilutes or depreciates the name and reputation of Quicken Loans or any of its affiliates;
- that transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights or infringes any third party’s right of privacy; or
- that unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
Access to This Website
Quicken Loans reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website.
Use of This Website
You agree and acknowledge that you have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this website and for providing or obtaining, and for maintaining, all of the hardware, software, electrical power, telecommunications, Internet services, and other products or services necessary or desirable for you to access and use this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The following marks may appear on this website, including, but not limited to: AMERICA’S HOME LOAN EXPERTS®; FRESH START®; FRESH START FINANCIAL SERVICES®; SMARTARM®; IS A MORTGAGE SUPPOSE TO BE THIS EASY®; LENDER FOR LIFE®; SECURE ADVANTAGESM; DASH FOR THE CASH®; EQUITY ONLINESM; POWER BUYERSM; MORTGAGE BY MAIL®; MORTGAGE IN A BOX®; POWER BUYER®; ROCKET LOAN®; THE EASIEST WAY TO GET A HOME LOAN®; HOME LOAN BENEFIT PROGRAMSM; REVENUE PROSM; WHOLESALE SOLUTIONSSM; THE QSM; Q ARENASM and the respective logos, emblems, slogans and designs are trademarks and/or service marks of Quicken Loans Inc.
“QUICKEN LOANS®” is a registered service mark of Intuit Inc., used under license.
All other marks used on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Web Page Content: You acknowledge and agree that:
- all content, Web pages, source code, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screens, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, “look and feel”, and the operation of this website (collectively “Web Page Content”) are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks; and
- all rights associated with the Web Page Content are owned by Quicken Loans, its licensors, or content providers.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any Web Page Content. You further acknowledge and agree that you will not in any way copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, transmit, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, frame in any Web page, or alter the appearance of any Web Page Content.
You may not use Web Page Content, domain names (in whole or in part), or e-mail addresses related to or derived from this website, nor any data, trademarks, functionality, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos contained within or derived from this website, for any purpose; meaning that you may not, among other prohibited uses, use any Web Page Content, domain names, e-mail addresses, data, trademarks, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos on or derived from this website:
- in or as any meta-tag or hidden text;
- in or as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term;
- as content or advertising related to any other website including, but not limited to, comparative/informational websites; and/or
- as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time as the Company’s website or controls the content of any other Internet browser window.
Not Responsible for Links to Other Websites: For your convenience, this website may provide links to other websites on the World Wide Web. Unless expressly stated otherwise on this website, Quicken Loans does not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any websites to which this website may provide a link. By using this website you acknowledge and agree that Quicken Loans will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
No Advertising / No Links. Quicken Loans does not permit third-party advertising on this website. Except with the written permission of Quicken Loans, you agree that you will not create links from any website or Web page to this website or any Web page within this website.
Revisions and Modifications
You understand and acknowledge that Quicken Loans controls and operates this website from within the United States of America. This website provides information regarding services and products that are made available in the United States only. We make no representation that the services or products about which information may be provided on this website will be available (a) anywhere outside of the United States or (b) in every state within the United States. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws applicable to your access to and use of this website.
User IDs and Passwords
This website is restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password from Quicken Loans. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password or other identifying information you may obtain in connection with your use of this website. You agree to notify Quicken Loans immediately if you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this website by any person to whom you have provided your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this website that may occur after you have notified us that your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
We employ industry recognized security safeguards to help protect the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. All data sent to Quicken Loans is protected with technology that enables encryption of your data. We use:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): The Quicken Loans Web server supports the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) transaction protocol originally developed by Netscape and now largely accepted as an industry standard. The purpose of this encryption protocol is to keep confidential the information passed back and forth between a Web server and its users.
- 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption: Quicken Loans uses 128-Bit Domestic Grade Strong Encryption, the most powerful encryption commercially available for Internet products. (However, be aware that if you are using a 40-bit browser, your encryption level, while secure, is not the highest level available. United States and Canadian citizens can download free 128-bit browsers from Mozilla, Apple, or Microsoft.
We work to protect personally identifiable information stored on the site’s servers from unauthorized access using industry standard computer security products, such as firewalls, as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. All employees must review and sign a written statement of these practices which include limiting access to sensitive information to only those employees who require the information and enforcing strict password protocols for all employees. In addition, a username, member ID name and password are required for you to use, view or change application or interview information. We use both internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security measures on a regular basis.
THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, QUICKEN LOANS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. QUICKEN LOANS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE WEB PAGE CONTENT OR ITS USE THEREOF. THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND COULD BECOME INACCURATE BECAUSE OF DEVELOPMENTS OCCURRING AFTER THEIR RESPECTIVE DATES OF PREPARATION OR PUBLICATION. QUICKEN LOANS HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENCY OR ACCURACY OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT QUICKEN LOANS IS NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST IN THIS WEBSITE OR ITS OPERATION. AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, QUICKEN LOANS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. QUICKEN LOANS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (A) THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (B) ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (C) ANY DEFECTS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT YOU, AND NOT QUICKEN LOANS, WILL BEAR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, CORRECTION OR RESTORATION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUR DATA, SOFTWARE PROGRAMS OR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT BECAUSE OF ANY VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF USING OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL QUICKEN LOANS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, INACCURACY, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER PROBLEM, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION ALLEGING BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT QUICKEN LOANS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL QUICKEN LOANS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OF WEB PAGE CONTENT THEREON.
Communications with Company
E-Signature: General communications through this website, PC-talk, chat or via e-mail are not intended by us to constitute either an electronic record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means, unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the message and specific e-signature procedures are employed. However, your assent to a “click to accept” button or box is binding upon you.
Recording & Monitoring of Communications: Your communications with us via the website, PC-talk, chat e-mail, and telephone may be recorded or monitored and by using such communications methods you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
Application of Additional Terms
Agreement to Provide Accurate Information
In submitting information or an application through this website, you agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information upon which Quicken Loans may rely.
Appraisal and Other Loan Related Fees Payment Policy
When you submit an appraisal order on this website, you assume responsibility for payment of any fees associated with the appraisal order including all appraisal relate fees such as trip fees, cancellation fees, etc. You may collect or charge the appraisal fee to the borrower prior to closing. If you provide us with the borrower’s credit card information, at the time the order is submitted, you must certify that you have obtained written authorization from the borrower. If the credit card payment is declined or disputed, you assume responsibility for payment of any fees associated with the appraisal order.
If you collect the appraisal fee from the borrower prior to closing, you are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations regarding the collection of fees in advance of closing. As stated in the Broker Agreement and required by the Truth-in-Lending Act, if you collect the appraisal fee directly from the borrower and the borrower later rescinds, you are required to refund the fee to the borrower.
If you choose to have the borrower pay for the appraisal fee at closing, we will charge it on the HUD-1 Settlement Statement. If the loan does not close for any reason, you assume responsibility for payment of any fees associated with the appraisal order.
If the bank/credit union’s credit card is used, you authorize Quicken Loans Inc. to charge the amount to the credit card entered on our website. You also certify that any person who enters the bank/credit union’s credit card information on your behalf is authorized to do so. If the credit card payment is declined or disputed, you assume responsibility for payment of any fees associated with the appraisal order.
You are responsible for issuing the initial Good Faith Estimate. If the actual settlement costs and fees associated with the closing of a mortgage loan are out of tolerance at closing, then Quicken Loan will correct and cure any such tolerance violations to the borrower within thirty (30) days of the closing date; As such, Quicken Loans with either (i) make such tolerance corrections out of proceeds to be received by you in connection with the applicable loan, or (ii) you will reimburse Quicken Loans for any such tolerance violations at the closing of each such loan requiring such tolerance cure or upon our later demand.