Quicken Loans Origination System – Point, Click, Originate
We’ve developed an end-to-end solution to get you safely, quickly, and profitably into the mortgage market.
QLos allows you to enter the secondary mortgage market in a compliant, low-cost, profitable manner with support from Quicken Loans Mortgage Services at every turn.
Our QLos technology and process provide you with solutions to the historical objections that would have prevented you from entering the mortgage market. We’ll teach your branch personnel how to register with NMLS, how to become a loan officer, how to do business with Quicken Loans, and how to serve your local community day in and day out by offering mortgage solutions locally through you, with the power and brand of Quicken Loans behind the scenes supporting you.
Click Here to view our comprehensive mortgage process.
Learn More about Quicken Loans Mortgage Services.
The Quicken Loans Origination System (QLos) provides you with all of the same great products that are offered to our Quicken Loans Mortgage Services Partners.
Click here to learn about what We Do/You Do/We Do or You Do
- Dedicated Hotline: Anytime you need help, we have a dedicated hotline where you can speak with a live person. This is experienced support and a one stop shop for all of your mortgage questions.
- Technology: In the over 30 years that we’ve been in the mortgage business, we’ve tirelessly worked ourselves into a company that our founder, Dan Gilbert likes to call “a technology company that does mortgages.” The technology that we have to offer you as a Partner is second to none. Your Partner Portal is a one stop shop for all your mortgage needs in general, and all your individual loan needs as well. You will be amazed by the user friendliness and wealth of resources.
Your Clients also benefit as we offer “That’s My Mortgage,” a Client-facing Portal that allows electronic signatures of disclosures, loan documents and closing disclosure approval. Clients simply love the ease and transparency of their own Portal. Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about your Closing Agents. The Clear Path Portal, powered by Nexsys, enables your Closing Agent to upload title documents, input title fees, and confirm closing details.
All of these Portals are working in unison to move the loan forward in an efficient, clear, and compliant manner. All of our technology is mobile friendly. We know most of our folks are on the go most of the time. No matter where you are, you can be confident that your loan is being taken care of.
- Training: QUniversity — Webinars, quick tips, training videos, and more!
- Quicken Loans Family of Companies: FOC
- GURU: Our internal search engine for everything mortgage related.
- ARM Calculator
- Pricing Calculator
- Self-Employment Calculator
- Instantaneous Product Change Updates
- YOURgage Calculator
We are here to help you learn how to build your mortgage group. Click Here to view the Business Plan we've put together to help you achieve your goals.
Become a QLos Partner Today
Go here for the Quicken Loans NMLS Access Page
© 2000–2017 Quicken Loans Inc., All rights reserved. Lending services provided by Quicken Loans Inc., a subsidiary of Rock Holdings Inc. “Quicken Loans” is a registered service mark of Intuit Inc., used under license. Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 3, 2015.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010–2015 Primary Mortgage Origination Study and the 2014–2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer Study. 2015 Origination (or Sales) based on 4,666 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July–August 2015. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March–April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.