Who is Quicken Loans Mortgage Services?
Founded in 1985, Quicken Loans is a 50-state, agency-direct lender, who closed more than $70 billion in conforming and government loans in 2012. We’ve perfected the online mortgage experience and now, we are ready to partner with professional, client–oriented lending institutions.
Quicken Loans by the Numbers:
- QLMS hit a landmark $1 billion in closed loans for the month of July 2012.
- Quicken Loans has been recognized as one of Computerworld magazine’s ’100 Best Places to Work in IT’ the past nine years, ranking No. 1 in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2013.
- Closed $70 billion in mortgage loans in 2012.
- 8,000-plus team members (and growing!) working behind-the-scenes to support you.
Leaders in Mortgage and Technology:
Take 27 years of award-winning client service and combine it with one of the most well known names in technology, and you have a trustworthy lending partner that will efficiently support. QLMS provides exceptional service levels; while you maintain the client relationships.
- Our platform provides access to your loan pipeline in real-time, 24 hours a day from any computer.
- Our secure, web-based portal is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Extended hours and access to a dedicated team by phone, email or our SOS hotline.
- We pick up the phone! The QLMS team is located in Charlotte, N.C., and has a dedicated team with wholesale mortgage experience.
- We understand the unique challenges you face and work tirelessly to close every qualified loan.
Quicken Loans offers a wide range of loan options and exceptional service. Variable terms, FHA, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.