Who is Quicken Loans Mortgage Services?
Founded in 1985, Quicken Loans Inc. is the nation’s largest online retail mortgage lender and the second largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. It is also the nation’s leading Veteran Affairs (VA) lender and the largest FHA lender. We’ve perfected the online mortgage experience and now, we are ready to partner with professional, client–oriented lending institutions.
Quicken Loans by the Numbers:
- Quicken Loans closed $140 billion of mortgage volume across all 50 states in 2013-2014.
- Quicken Loans has been recognized as one of Computerworld magazine’s ’100 Best Places to Work in IT’ the past nine years, ranking No. 1 in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- 13,000-plus team members (and growing!) working behind-the-scenes to support you.
Leaders in Mortgage and Technology:
Take 30 years of award-winning client service and combine it with one of the most well known names in technology, and you have a trustworthy lending partner that will efficiently support. QLMS provides exceptional service levels; while you maintain the client relationships.
- Our platform provides access to your loan pipeline in real-time, 24 hours a day from any computer.
- Our secure, web-based portal is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Extended hours and access to a dedicated team by phone, email or our SOS hotline.
- We pick up the phone! The QLMS team is located in Charlotte, N.C., and has a dedicated team with Wholesale mortgage experience.
- We understand the unique challenges you face and work tirelessly to close every qualified loan.
Quicken Loans offers a wide range of loan options and exceptional service. Variable terms, FHA, VA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.